1 Whichers Gate Road
Travelodge have had a hotel in Havant for many years now and this can be found at the top of Havant in Rowlands Castle. It’s located next door to the Harvester restaurant.
The hotel chain first started in the UK back in 1985 and was the first to offer budget rates. Even though Travelodge’s prices are cheaper than others, the quality of the rooms and customer service is voted some of the best in the business.
Last year Travelodge started to invest over £220 million pounds in hotel upgrades and now completed in Havant can offer you the following as standard.
Reasons to choose Travelodge in Havant
- Great value rates with online booking discount
- 24 hour reception
- 4 pillows & a comfy duvet
- All rooms are En-suite with a shower in all plus baths in most
- Digital TV in all rooms
- Wifi access (charges may apply)
- Large family rooms available
- Free tea and coffee making in all rooms
Book online & save!
You can book your stay online 24 hours a day by clicking the visit website button above. This gives you instant availability and the best rates.